Wednesday 19 December 2012

A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR - ESTHER WHEELMAKER


A Note From The Author

My name is Esther Wheelmaker and I am the author of the upcoming series, Zombiepunk. For now my background is going to be my little secret. However, at times I may let little bits out here and there.
Let’s face it…everyone likes a girl with alittle mystery.
Every Monday you will find me here speaking about the zombiepunk books and what’s going on in my world of writing. Some will be informative and some will be me bragging.
On Wednesdays I will be updating you on Steampunk music, movies and events. Then on Friday you will get all the juicy gossip on the London elite; the people in the zombiepunk books. It’s going to be a good time had by all.
Hugs and Corsets,
E.


A Pre-buy option can be used at www.zombiepunkseries.com (right hand side).

Along with the “like” page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/zombiepunkseries


No comments:

Post a Comment